If you own a flat in Leeds you will need to extend your lease at some point. The sooner you do this, the less expense you will face and our specialist lease extension team can help.
LEASE EXTENSION – DON’T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN SPECIALIST ADVICE
Many property solicitors make the mistake of trying their hand at lease extensions under the assumption that they can’t be that difficult, only to discover that the various complications involved led them to make costly mistakes. Such complexities include:
• Various deadlines which must not be missed
• Confusing legislation surrounding lease extensions
• Obstinate landlords
• Landlords who knowingly hinder negotiations in order to let your lease run below 80 years (therefore costing you far more to extend it)
• Taking problematic landlords to Leasehold Valuation Tribunals
• The difficulty of choosing an appropriate surveyor to value the lease
• Dealing with matters after completion
RECOGNISED LEASE EXTENSION EXPERTS
Our lease extension team is not simply a group of property solicitors who do the odd bit of lease extension work. It is a dedicated team of three specialist lease extension solicitors with many years of experience and thousands of lease extensions under their belts – lease extension and collective enfranchisement is all they do..
The Leasehold Advisory Service, a body funded by the government, lists our solicitors as specialists in this field and in addition, we are members of the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitors. So, if you are looking for experts, we can help.
LEASE EXTENSIONS FOR FLAT OWNERS IN LEEDS – GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Lease extensions very rarely require client and solicitor to meet in person so we should be able to conclude matters using telephone, email or Skype contact.
If you would like to learn any more about a lease extension and how we can help you, email our team using the contact form below, or call 01722 422300.